Learn how to gild your own frame with the Master Framer Virgilio Contadini
Starting from € 70.00
Best price guaranteed
Learn about the history and the details of the works of the Church of Santa Lucia, let the gaze admire the precious frames that hold the works of art and challenge yourself with a guided workshop. You can decorate your personal frame with the gold leaf, while the Master Framer Virgilio Contadini will lead you through the techniques and the story of this beautiful and precious craftmanship.
Pour l’activité en français:
Ex Convento Santa Lucia, Via Marcellini
Serra San Quirico, AN, Italy
The activity will be confirmed with a minimum of 4 participants
- Guided visit to the baroque Church of Santa Lucia
- The frame that you’ll decorate
- Tools to gild the frame
- We recommend suitable clothes (they might get dirty or dusty during the workshop)
- Unused tickets are non-refundable.
- Activity confirmed with a minimum of 4 participants.
- ORDER CANCELLATION: you can cancel your reservation without penalty up to 24 hours prior to the start of the activity. Beyond this time, the penalty is 100% of the order value.
What you can experience
You don’t have to be an artist to attend this workshop!
On the contrary, if you’ve never touched a brush before, you’re in the right place!
The Master Framer Virgilio Contadini will guide you through the techniques and the story of this old tradition of using the gold leaf, and will teach you how to gild your own frame.
After the visit to the baroque (golden) Church of Santa Lucia, it’s your turn to show off a beautiful gilded frame. You’ll bring back home your frame as a beautiful souvenir from your stay in Le Marche.
Book your experience with us!