Discovering Castignano green anise
Starting from € 45.00
Best price guaranteed
Enjoy a walking tour in the village of Castignano, in the province of Ascoli Piceno, to discover the precious green anise, which is very present in slow food. Listen to the stories telling about the historic importance of this plant of oriental origin and taste the typic products made of green anise.
Ripaberarda, Ascoli Piceno.
There is the possibility to park near Sant’Egidio Curch
From 4 to 12 participants
- Please show up at least 15 minutes before the beginning of the activity;
- Paths and itineraries will be necessarily decided by the guide;
- The activity is suitable for both adults and children;
- Tickets that are not used won’t be refunded;
- The activity is confirmed with at least 4 participants;
- ORDER CANCELLATION: you can cancel your booking without penalties until 24 hours before the beginning of the activity itself. After this deadline the penalty corresponds to 100% of the order value.
What to do
Take a walk in the streets of the village of Castignano, in the Calanchi Regional Park, with a local touristic guide. Discover the extraordinary aromatic and medicinal virtues of green anise, the umbellifer plant cultivated for ages in the countryside of the area.
Continue by listening to the historic and natural stories in the area of the Calanchi Natural Park on Monte Ascensione and end your experience visiting a company where this aromatic plant is cultivated and transformed to be used in many domains, such as the gastronomic and the phytosanitary ones.
Book your activity now!