Ring of the Gerosa Lake in the Sibillini. Guided tour in MTB
Best price guaranteed
A striking ring itinerary of the Gerosa Lake in MTB, surrounded by the magic atmosphere of Monti Sibillini, and accompanied by an official hiking cycle guide.
The meeting point is situated in the hamlet of San Giorgio dell’Isola, in Montemonaco, AP
From 4 to 12 participants
- Good physical condition and knowing how to drive an MTB
- Bicycle in perfect technical conditions
- Official hiking cycle guide
- Travel baggage insurance
MTB or E-Bike rental (at least 2 days in advance)
- Efficient bicycle
- Spare parts and/or kit for puncture repairs
- Clothing: mandatory helmet, personal backpack containing beverages and food, clothing suitable for cycling, a change of clothes, gloves and goggles, sunscreen, windproof or rainproof cream
- Ring itinerary, 35 km (21 miles) long. Departure and return: Gerosa Lake. Difference in altitude: about 800 m (2624 ft).
- Paths and itineraries will be necessarily decided by the guide.
- Tickets that are not used won’t be refunded.
- The MTB paths are moderately difficult and suitable for people used to ride off-road.
- The activity is confirmed with at least 4 participants.
- ORDER CANCELLATION: you can cancel your booking without penalties until 24 hours before the beginning of the activity itself. After this deadline the penalty corresponds to 100% of the order value
What to do
You can take a path from the hamlet of San Giorgio all’Isola, on the Gerosa Lake, to the hamlet of Altino di Montemonaco.
From here you can take the path heading west on a section of the Great Ring of Sibillini, also known as “sentiero dei mietitori” or “path of the reapers”, and then descend back to the lake following single track in the fascinating woods of Monte Oialona.
Alternatively, you can reach Balzo di Montegallo and the small hamlets of Propezzano and Polverina, avoiding the single track.
Book your activity now!