Concert on the summit from sunset to sunrise
Best price guaranteed
Live a unique experience from sunset to sunrise among music, nature and good food. Fabriano Pro Musica artists will perform at sunset on the summit of Mount Murano and will welcome the sunrise on the following day. At the end of the concerts the participants will receive a picnic box with a rich and delicious dinner and a full breakfast. In the evening, you will be entertained by magical tales about the firmament while you look up at the stars. It is possible to camp overnight.
The meeting point for the hike is the Ticket Office of the Polo Museale – Complesso di Santa Lucia, Serra San Quirico (AN), via Marcellini.
The concerts will take place at Belvedere of Mount Murano, Serra San Quirico (AN).
- It is mandatory to bring a mat or a personal blanket to attend the concert sitting on the grass.
- The staff will carry the participants’ tents to the location of the concert. Participants are responsible for setting up their own tents.
- Tents and camping equipment will be available upon prior request.
Maximum 60 participants for the concert.
- Official hiking guide of Parco Naturale Regionale della gola della Rossa e di Frasassi.
- Concerts by Fabriano Pro Musica artists.
- Stargazing with an astrophile guide.
- Picnic box with dinner made by Marchigiando.
- Picnic box with breakfast made by Marchigiando.
- Porterage of the participants’ tents.
- Medical and luggage insurance.
- For the concert: we suggest wearing comfortable and warm clothes and shoes, suitable for staying outside at night on a mountaintop.
- For the hike: sportswear and footwear suitable for hiking, a flashlight or headlamp.
- For overnight camping: all the necessary camping equipment.
- If you do not have a tent, but you would like to stay overnight, please contact the staff in advance.
- Not including the concert, the hike on August 17th is 4 hours long, to reach the summit and come back.
- The hike on August 18th is 4 hours long.
- The meeting point for the people who reach the summit by car is the natural arena on the hill next to the house near the summit of Mount Murano, in Serra San Quirico. You will be directed to a parking spot. It is forbidden to park on the meadows.
- Show up at least 15 minutes before the beginning of the activity.
- All the products come from local companies. If you have allergies, please ask the staff. Gluten, aniseed, lactose, eggs, sulphites and nuts can be found in our products.
- The picnic boxes are customed for the participants and are managed though delivery. The participants will pick up their box in a designated station.
- In case of bad weather, the concerts will be held indoors in Serra San Quirico (detailed information will follow if needed).
- Tickets that are not used won’t be refunded.
- ORDER CANCELLATION: you can cancel your booking without penalties until 24 hours before the beginning of the activity itself. After this deadline the penalty corresponds to 100% of the order value.
What to do
THURSDAY, 17th AUGUST
If you want to start the evening with an evocative hike through nature, the meeting point is the Ticket Office of the Polo Museale – Complesso di Santa Lucia, Serra San Quirico (AN), via Marcellini at 4:30 p.m. From there an official hiking guide of Parco Naturale Regionale della gola della Rossa e di Frasassi will accompany you to the location of the artistic event.
Otherwise, it is possible to reach the concert area by car.
In the natural arena of Mount Murano, Fabriano Pro Musica artists Giammarco Polini, Carlo Chiarenza e Pier Chiaraluce will perform a Jazz-Manouche concert.
At the end of the performance every participant will receive a picnic box with:
- Spelt with seasonal vegetables
- Pizza with turmeric
- Semi-seasoned pecorino cheese and traditional white/red salami
- Omelette with mint and wild herbs
- Summer vegetable gardener
- Moncaro sparkling Passerina
- Still water
After that, an astrophile guide of Parco Naturale Regionale della gola della Rossa e di Frasassi will lead a stargazing activity, with a sweet treat created by Marchigiando to end the evening. Taste some watermelon, melon, grapes, various pieces of the grandmother’s tart and mixed biscuits.
An official hiking guide of Parco Naturale Regionale della gola della Rossa e di Frasassi will accompany you for the night hike back to Serra San Quirico.
If you prefer, you can camp overnight.
FRIDAY, 18th AUGUST
The morning will start with a concert at sunrise, with music by Fabriano Pro Musica artist Marco Agostinelli, who performed already in 2021.
At the end of the performance every participant will receive a picnic box with breakfast:
- focaccia with hamm
- slice of bread with cheese and grilled vegetables
- chocolate and vanilla donut
- plum cake
- cold tea
The day continues, if you wish, with a hiking trip starting from Mount Murano.
THURSDAY, 17th AUGUST
- 4:15 p.m. Meetup for the hike at Polo Museale – Complesso di Santa Lucia, Serra San Quirico (AN). Please park outside the town walls.
- 6:30 p.m. Meetup for concert and dinner on the summit of Mount Murano
- 7:00 p.m. Concert
- Dinner at the end of the concert
- 9:30 p.m. Stargazing with astrophile guide
- Delivery of a sweet treat
- 10:30 p.m. Night hike to get back to Serra San Quirico (about 2 hours)
- It is possible to camp overnight
FRIDAY, 18th AUGUST
- 6:00 a.m. Concert
- Breakfast at the end of the concert
- 8:00 a.m. Hike to get back to Serra San Quirico (about 90 minutes)
- 8:00 a.m. Hike around Mount Murano (about 4 hours)
If you need any help with the online booking or further information, please do not hesitate to contact us at +39 334 1178046
*The photos are from the 2020 edition with cellist Claudio Pasceri, from the 2021 edition with musician Marco Agostinelli and from the 2022 edition with the duo TACTUS