Precicchie and the hidden Valley. Guided tour in Vall’Acera
Starting from € 12.00
Best price guaranteed
Enjoy some hours surrounded by nature in Vall’Acera, one of the most biodiverse areas of the Gola della Rossa and Frasassi Park. A hiking guide will escort you through this ring itinerary full of history, unique fortresses, protected shrines and breath-taking landscapes.
Precicchie, Fabriano, AN.
Starting from 2 participants.
- Official guide of the Associazione Italiana Guide Escursionistiche e Ambientali, part of the Guide del Parco Regionale Naturale Gola della Rossa e di Frasassi’s register.
- Travel and baggage Insurance
- Clothes and footwear suitable for trekking and the season.
- At least 1lt (33 oz) of water, snacks, etc.
- Distance: 12 km (7.45 miles)
- Elevation gain: 600 m (1968 ft)
- Please show up at least 15 minutes before the beginning of the activity.
- In case of bad weather, the activity will be postponed to the first available date.
- Paths and itineraries will be necessarily decided by the guide.
- Tickets that are not used won’t be refunded.
- The activity is confirmed with at least 2 participants.
- ORDER CANCELLATION: you can cancel your booking without penalties until 24 hours before the beginning of the activity itself. After this deadline the penalty corresponds to 100% of the order value.
What to do
The eastern end of the Gola della Rossa and Frasassi Natural Park is not very well-known, but it is extremely fascinating for its nature, history and spirituality.
The itinerary will start from the beautiful village of Precicchie (fortress and Fabriano’s medieval outpost), and it will continue walking though old streets in order to arrive to Vall’Acera, a small estate of the old D’Avoltore Fortress.
Thanks to one of the Park’s official hiking guides, you will discover how men and nature have coexisted for decades and you will see first-hand the importance that this place has as it is the heart of connecting routes and old villages.
During the final ascent you will cross the beautiful Madonna della Grotta Shrine, which is partially carved into the rock and completely surrounded by woods. From here you will return to Precicchie.
Book your activity now!