The mountain of Norcia. Guided tour in Castelluccio
Best price guaranteed
Our official hiking guide will escort you in a tour of Monte delle Rose, through an itinerary in the vast highland in Castelluccio di Norcia, globally famous for its bright colours during the flowering period of lentils. You will enjoy breath-taking landscapes of the chain of the Monti Sibillini.
The meeting point is in Castelluccio di Norcia, PG.
Starting from 4 participants.
- Official guide of the Associazione Italiana Guide Escursionistiche e Ambientali, part of the Guide del Parco Regionale Naturale Gola della Rossa e di Frasassi’s register.
- Travel and baggage insurance.
- Clothes and footwear suitable for trekking and the season.
- Water, snacks, etc.
- Please show up at least 15 minutes before the beginning of the activity.
- In case of bad weather, the activity will be postponed to the first available date.
- Paths and itineraries will be necessarily decided by the guide.
- Tickets that are not used won’t be refunded.
- The activity is confirmed with at least 4 participants.
- ORDER CANCELLATION: you can cancel your booking without penalties until 24 hours before the beginning of the activity itself. After this deadline the penalty corresponds to 100% of the order value.
What to do
The itinerary winds through the path that goes up on a part of the crown of mountains at west of the Pian Grande di Castelluccio and after crossing a beech forest, it reaches the summit of the mountain at a height of 1861 m (6105 ft).
At the end of the tour, you will have the opportunity to stop in one of the inns of the village to taste the local and traditional dishes, such as the famous lentils of Castelluccio.
Book your activity now!